To best protect your finances from further use by an identity thief, you should:
Identity theft victims should file a police report to:
Identity theft thieves can use a name to:
Federal responsibility for identity theft has been legislated to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
The FTC is the only federal agency that can help an identity victim.

Click here to return to your lesson